Online Intake Process
Lambda Sigma Sigma Lupus Sorority, Inc. has AWESOME Educational Coordinators! We are a NON-HAZING organization! Be it physically, verbally, or financially!
ON THE BATTLEFIELD, TO FIND A CURE:
Here at Lambda Sigma Sigma Lupus Sorority, Inc., becoming a member is not to be taken lightly! We are a group of like-minded women, who want to find a cure for lupus. And we are doing our very best, in order to do so.
Your personal mission and purpose MUST be aligned with LSSLSI’s mission and purpose!!
To support & advocate for ALL people with Lupus. And volunteer &/or financially support, various Lupus advocacy organizations.
A support system and advocate, for all people with lupus. Promoting lupus awareness, volunteering &/or raising funds, for lupus advocacy organizations and sisterhood for women 18 years of age and older, who have been diagnosed with lupus.
FIGHTERS NOT FAKERS:
We HIGHLY DISCOURAGE, those interested in joining who...
• Only want to wear paraphernalia (jackets, t-shirts, etc.)
• Promote personal businesses
• Seeking status
• Perform illegal activities
• Classes are held every Fall, Winter & Spring
• 8-10 Weeks Online Course of Study using Zoom.
• 3 Classes a week…2 hours per class…Held in the evenings
• Mandatory weekly promotion of the sorority
• Mandatory attendance & participation in the sorority's virtual and in-person activities & events
• Mandatory attendance at your local Lupus Related Events & Activities hosted by Lambda’s local area chapters or your local Lupus organizations
• Mandatory participation, in the Pledge Class fundraiser and webinar
*Failure to do so, will result in the termination, of your participation
• Diagnosed with Lupus
• Be a member of the Lambda Sigma Sigma Lupus Sorority, Inc. Events & Activities Facebook Group
• 18 years old & older
• Work well with others
• Able to communicate with classmates and those in authority
• HS Diploma, GED, or Degreed
• Positive attitude
• Financially able to participate
• PASSIONATE, DEDICATED & COMMITTED, to the Mission & Purpose
• Your personal mission & purpose to join MUST align with the sorority’s mission & purpose